PURCHASING A STORM SHELTER COULD NEVER BE EASIER
Loans and storm shelter financing at 0% for 12months!
0% interest? It is true! You can obtain a 0% interest if you pay your shelter loan in 12 months or if you prefer you can pay it in 36 months at a fixed rate of 14.99%. Your monthly payments could be as low as $145 on a loan of $5,000 for 3 years. Your monthly payments are fixed and there is no setup or origination fee. Some companies charge $500, we charge zero!
The application process takes less than 10 minutes and you will have an answer the same day.
This financing can be obtained thanks to the partnership that Torshel has established with Variant Financial.
Apply today! If you have good credit, you are preapproved. If your credit is not so good, still apply, you never know. Helping you protect your family is our main objective.
Obtaining a tornado shelter, modular safe room or in-ground shelter for your home or business is now more affordable. It doesn’t matter if you live in Texas, Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, Florida, California, New York or Hawaii.
Our program works nationwide.
You can call us at (601) 500-7275, and a sales rep can help you apply for the loan.
**Please read the steps below!**
- Choose the product that you want.
- Check with us on the final price; there may be some extra fees (shipping, dirt removal, forklifts, etc.)
- Once you have the final number, apply online on this page.
- You can apply for the entire amount or just a percentage of it if you have cash on hand.
- If approved, you will have 3 options – you can sign the documents over the Internet, using E-sign, or at our office or with a sales rep on the field.
- The internal contract needs to be signed between you and Torshel
- Variant Financial will deposit to us, and we can either ship or come to install your shelter. Depending on how the agreement is reached. That is all!
- Your first payment is due 30 days after you signed the contract for the loan
- You can set up an automatic payment, pay online or send them a check every month.
- Defaulting on your credit card is the kind of financial mistake that will do lasting damage because it appears on your credit report for a good chunk of time.
- If you default on the loan, that will be between you and the financial institution. The financier has paid Torshel right from the beginning of the process. Torshel will not come to get the unit. It is yours!
- There is a 20% restocking fee (it can be paid with cash or a credit card) if you return or cancel the installation or delivery of a shelter when Torshel already received the deposit of the loan. As you can imagine, these are heavy items and it takes a lot of resources to produce them.